Monday 20 March 2006

Law Career Blog is on the Map

Well, this is cool. In my regular perusing of the blogosphere, I check Concurring Opinions, a very good Law Prof blog by a variety of blogging superstars with the narrowly tailored focus of "the Law, the Universe, and Everything." It always pays to keep your feet on the ground and your tongue in your cheek, I suppose. In a truly herculean post on that site, Professor Daniel Solove at George Washington has provided a census of currently known law prof bloggers, and my blog is on the list. Hurray for the internet! Not that I thought I was invisible, but it is nice to be noticed.

Again, Solove's post is a true monster, in the good sense of being excellent work product and highly interesting to boot. Check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean