Wednesday 1 November 2006

The Frugal Law Student

I recently posted a lament about what I saw as a lack of interesting new law student blogs (some of my previous favorites are listed in my blog roll). That post is located here. Yet perhaps my negativity was premature. What I now suspect is that it might take new law students about half a semester to figure out what to put on their blogs and to develop their blog personas. Maybe that is why I found little of worth previously.

In any event, one new law student blog that I enjoy reading right now is The Frugal Law Student. Many law students take on heavy (even crippling) debt, so the theme of the blog is a good one. The tone is fun, and the blog is somewhat in the vein of the Anonymous Lawyer blog (complete with a "Mrs. Frugal Law Student"). And anyone who is married and moves in with his in-laws to save money has my respect (and pity).

My favorite part of the blog? The ticker at the top that lists his current negative net worth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean