Sunday 27 January 2013

Katie Holmes to go to Law School to be a Divorce Attorney!

Katie Holmes soon to become a law student!

The question is: do we need more divorce attorneys?

Katie Holmes to go to law school!

"She moved to New York City with Suri Cruise, and seemed to be on track when she landed a role in Dead Accounts. But the show closed quickly and she’s eying a new career! A source has confirmed that Katie is looking to follow in dad Martin Holmes’ footsteps, and pursue a career in law!"

To be honest, this is somewhat silly.  I can't help but wonder what school she will go to (my guess is Columbia or NYU will grab her fast).  That and, why?  I guess that's something for the scamblogs to muse over while I continue to ignore them.  In fact, since my vacation to the Caribbean I have yet to even look at a single scamblog.  It's all part of preparing myself for graduation and for the big job hunt.  A negative outlook on life will do me no good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean