Wednesday 29 August 2012

New Semester of Law School!

Well, I am already on week two of this new semester at my law school and to my surprise, I'm actually enjoying it!  I didn't think I would be after spending the summer lamenting having no employment and dreading doing poorly before.  But now I am finding myself actually getting into it all somewhat.  It's more like my first year of law school (which went really well) instead of my second year (which was really depressing).

I realized that no matter what my future will be, I can not despair or expect too much.  Why should I have expectations for the future?  I will do what I end up doing.  If I find a great job, great.  If not, I'll do something else.  I might as well enjoy this last year of law school.

Further, I realized that this was something I wanted to do for a while before getting into school.  I am thankful that I got in, even if I look back and think I should have researched more about it.  I am thankful to God for the opportunity to go to law school, as crazy as that may sound to some of my readers.  The way I see it, I would have went to graduate school for something else no matter what.  I would have taken out loans for living expenses and I would have been in deep debt no matter what. 

Right now I am motivated to do well.  That may not always be the case, but I am going to take things one day at a time and try to enjoy each moment.  There is no sense on lamenting the future when you have the present to live. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean