Thursday 17 November 2011

Skipping Class...

So, I've been skipping class.  Why?  I don't know.  I just can't get myself to be in the mood to go.  Last year I was on top of it all now, and now this year I feel like "what's the point"?  I realize, though, I need to put my teeth to the grindstone and get my rear in gear, and back to class I shall go. 

But I imagine I am not the only one.  You know, back in my first year of law school, very few people seemed to miss.  Now, as finals approach in 2L, everyone is missing classes, doesn't care, and is lethargic it seems.  The competitive cut-throat environment of 1L is lost.  Now there is just fear of not finding a job.  Fear of not doing good.  And half of us are too scared to even try.

So, what are my plans for Thanksgiving you ask?  Study for finals, I say.  But in reality I know I won't be doing that.  I know that in reality I'll be lamenting that I am not studying for finals while doing something else entirely, be it eating, drinking egg nog, hanging out with friends, or hell, even playing:




All of it sounds a lot funner than studying for finals.


Oh, and I skipped class today to post this blog (I should be in class right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean