Wednesday 7 November 2012

Touro College School of Law 3rd in New Employment Rankings: I went to the wrong school!


I found this interesting list today and wanted to share it on my blog.  It seems that Columbia University and New York University are the Supreme Masters of employment in New York.  Of course, everyone knew that.  However, once you move to 3rd place things get really wacky.  Fordh--- I mean, Touro college is 3rd place.  Now how is that?  I have always heard that Touro was a third tier type of place.  But, it's above Fordham, Cardozo and the all-mighty Brooklyn Law School?  How da heck?  St John's is hangin' barely below that.  Who would have known that Touro college would be doing so well?

Not only will you have a better chance at raking in the big money after attending Touro (which I think means bull in Spanish.  Oh wait, no, that's Toro.  I don't know what Touro means), but you will be paying less a month than some of the lesser schools on that list.  Only $2,966!  What a steal!  Of course, you'd better be bringing in well over minimum wage to service that de฿t. 

I was alwyas under the impression that Fordham was 3rd.  But no, today reality has been turned UPSIDE DOWN and the third tier is the new T30.  Oy Oy.  What surprises await me next?  No wonder I am so bitter. 

The look on my face when I read this list.
Sadly, I now realize that I went to the wrong school (sarcasm).  I do not go to #1, #2, or #3, and I am not yet prepared to say where I go, but it IS on this list.

Dang, I hate these stupid lists. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean