Wednesday 19 September 2012

Colorful Law School Notes


This is how I used to take my notes during 1L.  Part of me thinks that is why I did so good.  Do you notice how I used many different colors?  During my second year of law school I did not use hardly any colors. 

I would like to say that my textbooks often looked like my notes, and since I rented textbooks during 2L year, I could not make them colorful like this.  So, since I could not make my textbooks colorful I kind of felt lethargic with my notebooks.

Anyway, I thought this was something I should share with my readers.  This semester my notes are looking somewhat like 2L, but I am using colors in my textbooks (as they are mine, all mine!) and I might bring some of those colors back onto my law notes.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean