Wednesday 12 September 2012

I do not like night classes.


Night classes.  What can I say?  I don't like 'em. 

Tonight I ride the subway on an hour long commute to partake in one of these "night classes".  Sadly, it is not my only night class.  I also have a class on Monday.  I was put in this class due to my low class rank (had no choice in the matter).  It's a class that reteaches me the fundamentals of the law profession.  In this course I will hopefully be prepared to take the bar.  It's not that the class is not interesting (learning the law all over again is insightful).  It's not that the class is poorly taught.  It's that the class is at night, and I do not like having my only class of the day in the evening hours.

Further, as winter (an awful season) pokes it's horrible head around the bend I will find myself exiting the class after dark.  I will find myself in the dark and cold, on my way home, to find myself going straight to bed and ready to awake early in the morning for my morning classes.  I like morning classes.  I do not like night classes.

Lately I have not been posting much on this blog as much as I would like.  I blame the night classes in part.  They take away a lot of my precious time.  Earlier I posted about my apartment and budget.  I am going to try to get a cheaper place this semester.  I am not looking forward to looking for a place while in school.  But it needs to be done.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean