Saturday 29 December 2012

You'll catch more flies with honey...


It has been said that you will catch more flies with honey (than by being a jerk).  I noticed a few people had left comments for me in the night.  Yesterday, one person thought I was a guy named "Mr. Infinity".  It does not matter what people think of me.  Especially negative nellies like the scambloggers.   They are trying hard to get me to stay in their little "cult" but I am not going to do that.  They want me to focus on them and their twisted little fantasy world.  I am not going to do that.  If anything, they are only proving to me that I made the right choice by not being a part of that.  Anyway, I deleted all of today's comments without reading them and made it so that this blog will no longer be accepting comments.  I really don't want to have anything to do with these people anymore.  They honestly sadden me.  They are so wretched and they are very disturbed people that need to do something with their lives.  I hate to say that I am glad they failed, but the truth is, these people do not deserve success.  They are crybaby whiners and they are meeting a fitting end. 

With that being said, I hope that they can change.  Perhaps if they would pick up a Bible and see all that which God has given them, then they could understand that there is much more to life than complaining about lack of money or doing poorly in law school.  They are so blessed that they live in the U.S.A., the land of opportunity.  Where one can start a business and choose to do what they want with their lives.  Yet, they complain about it.  Maybe they would rather live in North Korea, where one has to pay if they are out of work.  Of course, that's too abstract for little babies who have never left mama's bosom.
Imagine going to work every day and not getting paid. Then, one day, you're told there's no work to do — so you must pay the company for the privilege of not working.

This is the daily reality facing Mrs. Kim, a petite 52-year-old North Korean. Her husband's job in a state-run steel factory requires him to build roads. She can't remember the last time he received a monthly salary. When there are no roads to build, he has to pay his company around 20 times his paltry monthly salary, she says.

"He had to pay not to work for about six months of last year," Mrs. Kim told NPR, sighing. "You have to pay, even if you can't afford to eat. It's mandatory."
So she is the one who must keep the family alive, as her husband wrestles with this state-sanctioned extortion.

Welcome to the Orwellian world of work in North Korea. In this reclusive country, profound social change is happening beyond the view of the outside world. The demands of politics have dramatically redrawn gender roles, forcing women to become the breadwinners. Continue Reading...

I have once been told that we become like those who we hang out with.  My first piece of advice for people would be to surround yourself by loving people.  People who treat others with a kind heart.  Surround yourself by people who are positive and don't say hurtful things.  I can't believe that I actually fell for the lies of these stupid scamblogs!  It's one of the most shameful events of my life.  I have realized, learned the hard way, if you will, that hanging out with people who are negative will only bring you down to their level and their way of thinking.  I want to rise above that!  I am so much better than that.  So much better.

I used to hear them say "you are not a special little snowflake."  I used to think of myself as a special little snowflake.  Afterall, I did some very special things with my life.  Then I was told by these people that I was not a special little snowflake.  But lately I have realized that I am so different from these people.  My ways of thinking are different.  My past is different.  My life has been far different.  I am a special little snowflake.  And If I want a law job, I will find a law job!  And you can too! 

Anyway, I have disabled comments from these people and will no longer let them affect my life.  In a couple of days I will be in the tropics, basking in the sun, enjoying my life before school starts.  I will be taking a break from all this madness.  It is just further proof to me that life can be great if you are willing to make it great.  I love the life that has been given to me.  I am very blessed.  An amazing woman, the opportunity to travel, the chance to go to an amazing law school, the chance to live in a world class city, to know beyond a doubt that I can do something great with my life.  Perhaps it is because I don't drink alcohol or eat meat (I'm a vegan) or constantly dwell in negativity, but I will say I feel great about my life.  I know I'm doing a lot right in my life, and these other people are proof of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean