Tuesday 26 March 2013

Happenings: 3/26/12 and Depeche Mode: Delta Machine Deluxe Edition review.

This is the first of a new series of posts I am going to do called "Happenings."

In this post I am going to talk about my life and what is going on.  Right now I am on Spring Break which is pretty cool.  This gives me some time to work on my own projects and a legal drafting paper that is due next week.  Gnarly, huh?

Second, today I purchased Delta Machine (Deluxe Edition) by Depeche Mode.  I was not sure how the original and the deluxe were different, other than a few extra songs.  I must say that I am enjoying the new album so far and it will give me something to listen to this summer when I take my long trip overseas.

"Is the deluxe edition of Delta Machine worth the extra cost?"
Answer: Sure (see review below)

FULL COMPREHENSIVE REVIEW OF DELTA MACHINE COMING SOON


Today I get my Razor scooter A5 Lux.  I am excited.  It may be back at my apartment right now waiting for me.  As I type this I am on the campus of a "New York University" that I do not attend that is in an outter borough.  Being that there are people out there that read this blog who are actually wanting to kill me, I do not dare say where I am.  
Generally, these types of posts, known as "happenings," will probably be a lot shorter and filled with bullet points about my life.  Being that this week has been somewhat slow, I don't have much to write about, however, I have something planned for a future post that promises to be a lot of fun.  Excited?  I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean