Wednesday 27 March 2013

New Non-Profit Coming Soon!

In the past year I have dabbled.  First, I tried my hand at creating my very own business.  It has resulted in success.  Then I wrote a book.  Boom!  Success.  Now I am about to create a non-profit organization.

Men (and women, of course) like. Mr. Infinity are the kind of driving force that have shaped this great country since the days of George Washington.  These wunderkinds are those who take risks and go against the grain of conventional thought.  The result: greatness.  

My very own non-profit corporation!


Needless to say, I am excited.  I have never started a non-profit before.  Maybe if I work it for ten years I can get my loans discharged.  It's worth trying.  Even if not, at least I will know.  And it's the wanting to know that drives me.

Those, like Mr. Infinity, who ask questions and who test the waters of knowledge are those who forge ahead for the rest of us.  Needless to say, they find the answers to the questions that mainstream society is oftentimes too timid or otherwise incapacitated to find out.  Mr. Infinity, we salute you!

I must say, this year is turning out to be something else:

-Graduation from Law School (can i get a bo-yah?)
-self-published a book
-travels to the Caribbean, Europe, Asia, and Africa (and possibly the Northwestern U.S. during winter '13)
-a real bona fide business, and
-A non-profit that shall help many.

I credit God, first and foremost (obviously), positive thinking (which is essential), and setting goals.  Also, being married to an amazing woman helps as well.  Need I mention my pets?  That's right!  Pets!!!  Plus, knowing that Campos has folded his deck of cards gives me infinite strength!

Signed and sealed in the blood of,
Mr. Infinity

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean