Friday 29 March 2013

Happenings: March 29, 2013

Once you read this post, the cat above will be OUT of the bag.

Today I went to work but got out early since it was Good Friday.  It was a good Friday.

Why you ask?

Because, today I went to Chinatown with my wife and we had Bahn Mi at Bahn Mi Saigon.  Man, I do miss the Bahn Mi places I used to live near in San Francisco, but this place really hit the spot.  It is located in New York's Chinatown on Mott and Grand.  I recommend it to everyone who reads this blog and lives in the NYC area.

Afterwards, we went to a local co-op to purchase some bulk foods and then to Trader Joe's to stock up on some groceries for the weekend.  We got a lot of good stuff and a couple naughty things, such as dark chocolate peanut butter cups.  Num Nums!

Easter is upon us, folks!  Sometimes I find this holiday hard to understand.  I don't know what a giant bunny who lays eggs has to do with the death of Jesus, but I guess I have time to figure it out.  But, seriously, that makes as much sense as people saying "don't go to law school."  (In other words, it doesn't make sense.  At all.)


Oh, I forgot to mention that we stopped and got some dumplings to go in Chinatown as well as some Chow Fun.  Doesn't that sound FUN?  I think I am going to go get some of that and maybe throw on a show about Egypt.  Oh, cat's out of the bag.  That's one of the places I am going this summer.  Good ol' Egypt, land of the Pharaohs, Pyramids, Sphinx, and other crazy stuff (like camel touts).   

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girls Generation - Korean